- How do I access my inspection on your Web site?
You will need your inspection number (number that was provided to you by us) and your reference number (usually your lease account number) and you will be able to access your report once it is completed.
- Will the inspector be taking my car?
While some lease companies require a short test drive, the Field Specialist does not take the vehicle at the conclusion of the inspection. You should contact your leasing company to make arrangements for disposition of your vehicle.
- I am having repairs done after the inspection. Then what do I do?
Copy and retain all your receipts as proof that the repairs have been completed. If you receive a bill for excess wear and tear from your leasing company, you will have this for your records.
- I do not agree with the inspection results. Who do I speak with about this?
Contact your leasing company to discuss any questions about your inspection results.
- I want to avoid the inspection process. Is this okay?
The inspection has been requested by your leasing company. It also provides you with a better understanding of the vehicle’s condition as it pertains to satisfying your lease obligations.
- I don’t need the inspection as I am purchasing my vehicle.
Congratulations on your decision to purchase. It has been our experience that the inspection results will assist you in making a well informed decision regarding your purchase.
- Why do I have to have my vehicle cleaned?
When the vehicle is clean, dirt and debris cannot be mistaken for damage. This ensures the most accurate inspection results.
- Can the inspector call the day before to remind me of my inspection?
Although we cannot guarantee a phone call we can request one. The Field Specialist will make the best effort possible to contact you prior to arrival. Providing us with your email address at the time of scheduling will also ensure you receive a reminder email the day before.
- What are the qualifications of your inspectors?
Our Field Specialists are required to have appropriate experience in the automotive field and they are required to pass a rigorous training program.
- Where will you do this inspection?
The inspection can be done at your home, place of business, or another suitable location that you choose.
- How long does the inspection take?
The inspection process averages 30 to 45 minutes.
- Is this going to cost me?
Your leasing company has already paid for the inspection. There is no cost to you.
- Can I get a second opinion?
Only one inspection is provided. However you may purchase another inspection from a vendor of your choice.
- What do I need to do if I need to reschedule my inspection appointment?
Please contact us at 1-800-556-2811 as soon as conveniently possible so that we can get another appointment set up for you. Our Customer Service Department is available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.